Friday, September 21, 2012

HERE'S WHAT WE DO...

Roz Davis
 
I am at the SILVER level, at least 2 1/2 hours a week! 
 
 
Rosemary McKnight


I am at the SILVER level, at least 2 1/2 hours a week!



Justin and Valerie Fruege
We are at the GOLD level, at least 5 hours a week!
 
 
Roscoe Overton, Sr.
I am at the BRONZE level, at least 1 1/2 hours a week!
 
Amara Robertson
I love playing tennis four hours a week!
 
 
Zakiya Robertson
I love playing tennis after school four or fives hours a week!
 
 
Rodney Delmore
I am at the GOLD level, at least 5 hours a week! 
 
 
Angela Organ
I am at the BRONZE level, at least 1 1/2 hours a week!
 
Zumba Class at St. James Baptist Church
Zumba class held an hour each week in your neighborhood!
 
University of Texas Expert Dr. Bill Kohl
Explains Guidelines for Healthy Activity
 
JOIN US IN THE CHALLENGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment